Ember – Ukulele
This is the Ember, an instrument that will set your creativity ablaze!
Built with a solid Mahogany top, this ukulele earned its name with a covetably warm tone and daring silhouette. The Ember takes timeless construction and molds it into something entirely unique, with black celluloid binding and a herringbone rosette juxtaposed against an iconic and striking cutaway. With the Ember, every note is easily accessible, and you’re guaranteed a smooth and balanced experience all the way down the fretboard. A versatile, reliable instrument that’s suitable for any occasion, this ukulele is the perfect companion for any journey, or any song.
- Chrome die-cast closed-back tuners for precision tuning
- Herringbone Rosette
- Purple Heart fingerboard and bridge
- Solid mahogany Top
- Bone nut and saddle for increased sustain and tone
- Aquila® strings standard for tone and reliability
- Includes 7mm Twisted Wood padded gig bag